Studio PolicyTuition – Our lessons are offered weekly in a half-hour, 45-minute, or full hour session. Our tuition is as follows:
- $90 for four weeks of half-hour lessons
- $120 for four weeks of 45-minute lessons
- $140 for four weeks of hour-long lessons
- $25 – per half-hour lesson
- $35 – per 45-minute lesson
- $45 – per hour lesson
One-time Registration Fee: $20
Additional discounts may apply for households with more than one student. For more information, contact the instructor.
Every student has their own four-week session. This policy helps to avoid complications with months containing five weeks. Students may begin lessons at any point in the month.
Tuition is subject to change. Prior to any tuition increase, students are notified at least 30 days in advance.
- Materials - Students are responsible for the purchase of their own books, instruments, and other materials needed for the lessons they are receiving. Our Instructors will assist in referring our students to where they can obtain these items, however, they are not responsible for providing them personally.
- Practicing - Each instructor advises how much practice is ideal for each student and will encourage students in their practicing. Nevertheless, once the instructor is
gone, it is up the studentto do their own practicing. Progress will be made quickerby students who maintain the recommended practicetime. Parents are also encouraged to be involved in their students practice. Listening to your child play their weekly songs, or creating a set time for practicing in the student’s daily routine are good ways to become involved.
- Attendance – Students are responsible for their time slot with AJL MUSIC Lessons. If a student is not available for their weekly lesson for any reason it is not the responsibility of the teacher to make up the missed lesson, or the responsibility of AJL MUSIC Lessons to reimburse the student for the missed lesson. In addition to this, students are asked to contact their teacher or the AJL MUSIC Lessons office 24 hours in advance if a student will be unavailable for their lesson. In case of an emergency, please TEXT (SMS) the instructor.